* This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd. and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
*The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
* This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd. has no control and assumes no responsibility, and is in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd.
* The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd. and users are advised that ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd. does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd. has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, and links.
* The Website and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
* These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd. can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
* In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of ThinkQuotient Software Pvt. Ltd.